This video pretty much explains itself. Please watch it, then let me hear from you in the comments. The ABA, like other national and international organizations, has always had a difficult time getting its membership together to discuss issues of importance on a regular basis. For the ABA, which is so membership-driven and so much about community, this has been a serious deficit. I know that what I'm proposing here will not entirely fix things, but I do believe it will help. What do you think?
Latest posts by Jeff Gordon (see all)
- New and Noteworthy: Swarovski’s BTX Provides an Eye-opening Scope Experience - March 3, 2017 2:12
- ICYMI: We Love The Jerk? - January 24, 2017 8:00
- Your Support Makes All the Difference! - December 1, 2016 10:00
- Your Voice, Your Vote: Will We Add Hawaii to the ABA Area? - September 7, 2016 8:00
- Only Eleven More Months Until The Biggest Week 2017! - June 16, 2016 8:00