This video pretty much explains itself. Please watch it, then let me hear from you in the comments. The ABA, like other national and international organizations, has always had a difficult time getting its membership together to discuss issues of importance on a regular basis. For the ABA, which is so membership-driven and so much about community, this has been a serious deficit. I know that what I'm proposing here will not entirely fix things, but I do believe it will help. What do you think?
Latest posts by Jeff Gordon (see all)
- ABA HQ Is Relocating in 2014! Join Us For A Big Announcement This Thursday! - September 7, 2013 3:00
- Ladies and Gentlemen, LIVE from Camp Avocet…Pish & Twitch!!! - August 22, 2013 11:37
- Meet Matt Daw, the Guy Who Found the New Mexico Rufous-necked Wood-Rail - July 9, 2013 2:00
- ABA’s Periodicals, How Are We Doing? - July 1, 2013 8:00
- Remembering Betty Petersen / Recordando a Betty Petersen 1943 – 2013 - June 5, 2013 7:59