If you haven't gone over to Google today for your search engine needs, I would encourage you to check it out. The graphic honors the 226th anniversary of the birth of the great naturalist and artist John James Audubon with a composite of some of his paintings.
Anyone want to take a crack at identifying these birds? Leave your answers in the comments.
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- #ABArare – Eurasian Sparrowhawk – Alaska - September 25, 2016 10:52
- Rare Bird Alert: September 23, 2016 - September 23, 2016 8:00
- Test your ID Skills with the ABA Photo Quiz - September 21, 2016 8:00
- Blog Birding #289 - September 19, 2016 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: September 16, 2016 - September 16, 2016 8:00