You’ve read Diana Doyle’s “Tools of the Trade” article, appearing on pp. 54–59 in your September 2012 Birding. No doubt, you’ve been tantalized by the photo and caption on p. 56. What are those birds?
Indeed, What are those birds? You tell us! Here is the full-size image:
Note: The answers have now been posted to the ABA website. Click here for the answers—and for other Birding Online content.
—Ted Floyd, Oct. 13th
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Gluttons for Knowledge - January 7, 2015 6:08
- Great Expectations - January 6, 2015 8:00
- Photo Quiz, November/December 2014 Birding - December 31, 2014 8:00
- 25th Report of the ABA Checklist Committee, 2013–2014 - December 24, 2014 8:00
- Introducing the ABA State Guides - November 19, 2014 8:00