You’ve read Diana Doyle’s “Tools of the Trade” article, appearing on pp. 54–59 in your September 2012 Birding. No doubt, you’ve been tantalized by the photo and caption on p. 56. What are those birds?
Indeed, What are those birds? You tell us! Here is the full-size image:
Note: The answers have now been posted to the ABA website. Click here for the answers—and for other Birding Online content.
—Ted Floyd, Oct. 13th
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Chiffchaffs and Wood-rails and Demoiselle Cranes, Oh My! - November 26, 2013 8:00
- Advice to a Young Birder - November 20, 2013 8:00
- Sitting on the Split Rail Fence - October 27, 2013 8:00
- The Digital Divide—Not - October 26, 2013 9:10
- Magnanimity - October 23, 2013 3:45