You’ve read Diana Doyle’s “Tools of the Trade” article, appearing on pp. 54–59 in your September 2012 Birding. No doubt, you’ve been tantalized by the photo and caption on p. 56. What are those birds?
Indeed, What are those birds? You tell us! Here is the full-size image:
Note: The answers have now been posted to the ABA website. Click here for the answers—and for other Birding Online content.
—Ted Floyd, Oct. 13th
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Birding Apps 2.0 - April 20, 2016 8:00
- The Least-Identified Birds in the ABA Area: Thoughts on the Featured Photo, April 2016 Birding - April 18, 2016 8:00
- Ship Happens - April 6, 2016 8:00
- Birding is Easy and Hard - March 30, 2016 8:00
- Birding at the Zoo - March 2, 2016 8:00