Over the past 4 weeks, we’ve received (and responded to!) hundreds-upon-hundreds of emails from users of ABA Birding News. Some were kudos, some were gripes, and some were suggestions.
In the suggestions column, one request outnumbered all others: “what about a mobile version?”
Well, how’s this?
As of this afternoon, if you go to birding.aba.org on a smart-phone, you’ll automagically (thanks, Jack) get things formatted for your device. In addition to fitting your screen, the site is stripped down in digest-format, and displays the 50 most recent messages from each list … so load-time is quick. Additionally, active links within the messages have been shortened, so that really long ones like Google Maps, don’t mess with the formatting.
We hope you enjoy this new format, and as always, we want to hear from you!
Latest posts by Greg Neise (see all)
- ABA Pribilofs Rarity Hunt Wrapup - October 13, 2013 8:00
- #ABArare — Common Redstart — St. Paul Island, Alaska - October 9, 2013 1:20
- Secret Handshake - June 4, 2013 2:00
- The Best Christmas Count - December 16, 2012 8:00
- How to Use the Intertubes, Part 1: Links - October 28, 2012 8:00