Yesterday, we had a great open mic post from Mel Goff, our volunteer librarian. In it, he recounted his recent trip with his wife, Jeanne, to Alaska.
If you read Mel's post (and if you haven't, go do it!) you know that the Goffs had a very special milestone on their cruise: their 600th ABA Area life bird. So we thought that a little congratulatory celebration was in order.
Here's a quick video of Mel and Jeanne opening their special gift.
Thanks so much, Mel, for your service to the ABA. You're a credit to our community and we're just thrilled to have you as part of the ABA family. Now, get to work on that 700!
Latest posts by Jeff Gordon (see all)
- Your Support Makes All the Difference! - December 1, 2016 10:00
- Your Voice, Your Vote: Will We Add Hawaii to the ABA Area? - September 7, 2016 8:00
- Only Eleven More Months Until The Biggest Week 2017! - June 16, 2016 8:00
- Malheur: Why It Matters and What Birders Can Do About It - January 10, 2016 8:00
- Small Town Unites to Aid Baby Flicker - July 4, 2015 8:00