Many of the "#ABArare" birds that we've written about over the past month or so are still around. Here's a quick east-to-west rundown of what's still being reported, with links to the original posts:
Pink-footed Goose in Newfoundland: seen on Dec 9.
Little Egret in Massachusetts: seen on Dec 10.
Northern Lapwing in Massachusetts (Bridgewater): seen on Dec 9.
Western Spindalis in Florida: seen on Dec 9, missed on Dec 10.
Nutting's Flycatcher in Arizona: seen on Dec 10.
White Wagtail: seen on Dec 10.
Falcated Duck: seen on Dec 9.
Gray Hawk: seen on Dec 10.
Citrine Wagtail: seen on Dec 9.
I also want to give an honorable mention to New York's first Virginia's Warbler. It was last reported on Dec 3, but there have been a few unsuccessful searches for it since then.
Latest posts by John Puschock (see all)
- #ABArare – Ross’s Gull – Iowa - December 2, 2013 8:29
- #ABArare – Red-footed Booby – Florida - November 2, 2013 2:03
- #ABArare – Common Swift – California - October 31, 2013 1:51
- #ABArare – Tundra Bean-Goose – California - October 21, 2013 3:49
- #ABArare – Blue-footed Booby – British Columbia - October 2, 2013 1:58