Many of the "#ABArare" birds that we've written about over the past month or so are still around. Here's a quick east-to-west rundown of what's still being reported, with links to the original posts:
Pink-footed Goose in Newfoundland: seen on Dec 9.
Little Egret in Massachusetts: seen on Dec 10.
Northern Lapwing in Massachusetts (Bridgewater): seen on Dec 9.
Western Spindalis in Florida: seen on Dec 9, missed on Dec 10.
Nutting's Flycatcher in Arizona: seen on Dec 10.
White Wagtail: seen on Dec 10.
Falcated Duck: seen on Dec 9.
Gray Hawk: seen on Dec 10.
Citrine Wagtail: seen on Dec 9.
I also want to give an honorable mention to New York's first Virginia's Warbler. It was last reported on Dec 3, but there have been a few unsuccessful searches for it since then.
Latest posts by John Puschock (see all)
- Rare Bird Alert: January 31, 2014 - January 31, 2014 8:00
- #ABArare – Crimson-collared Grosbeak – Texas - January 20, 2014 2:47
- #ABArare – Common Snipe – Newfoundland - January 13, 2014 12:16
- #ABArare – Little Bunting – California - December 13, 2013 6:31
- #ABArare – Ross’s Gull – Iowa - December 2, 2013 8:29