Here is the first of two quiz photos appearing on p. 72 of the November 2012 issue of Birding magazine:
Here are some hints:
First, a biggie. The photo is from Cape May, New Jersey. The photo was taken in September.
The second hint is that there appear to be 13 birds in the photo. Let’s number them like this:
Top row, left to right (i.e., front to rear): Birds 1, 2, and 3.
Second row: Bird 4.
Third row, left to right: Birds 5 and 6.
Fourth row, left to right: Birds 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Bottom row: Bird 13.
What do you think they are? Please enter your comments and join the conversation below.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Birding Photo Quiz: February 2017 - February 4, 2017 8:00
- eBird Has Taken Over My Life. It’s All Good. - December 31, 2016 8:00
- Photo Quiz: December 2016 Birding - December 6, 2016 8:00
- One Touch of Nature - November 30, 2016 1:32
- ICYMI: Bird Records Committees: A Modest Proposal - November 29, 2016 8:00