Here is the first of two quiz photos appearing on p. 72 of the November 2012 issue of Birding magazine:
Here are some hints:
First, a biggie. The photo is from Cape May, New Jersey. The photo was taken in September.
The second hint is that there appear to be 13 birds in the photo. Let’s number them like this:
Top row, left to right (i.e., front to rear): Birds 1, 2, and 3.
Second row: Bird 4.
Third row, left to right: Birds 5 and 6.
Fourth row, left to right: Birds 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Bottom row: Bird 13.
What do you think they are? Please enter your comments and join the conversation below.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Gluttons for Knowledge - January 7, 2015 6:08
- Great Expectations - January 6, 2015 8:00
- Photo Quiz, November/December 2014 Birding - December 31, 2014 8:00
- 25th Report of the ABA Checklist Committee, 2013–2014 - December 24, 2014 8:00
- Introducing the ABA State Guides - November 19, 2014 8:00