Here is the first of two quiz photos appearing on p. 72 of the November 2012 issue of Birding magazine:
Here are some hints:
First, a biggie. The photo is from Cape May, New Jersey. The photo was taken in September.
The second hint is that there appear to be 13 birds in the photo. Let’s number them like this:
Top row, left to right (i.e., front to rear): Birds 1, 2, and 3.
Second row: Bird 4.
Third row, left to right: Birds 5 and 6.
Fourth row, left to right: Birds 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Bottom row: Bird 13.
What do you think they are? Please enter your comments and join the conversation below.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- That Was So Fun, Let’s Do It Again - December 17, 2015 8:00
- Photo Quiz: December 2015 Birding - December 14, 2015 8:00
- Refuge: Thoughts on Birding at Bon Secour - December 12, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 3: Life is Good - November 19, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 2: Keep Calm and Get Help - November 18, 2015 8:00