There are few places in the ABA area more inviting than the Atlantic Coast of Florida in the month of January, that's why it's very exciting that ABA is looking forward to having a presence at the upcoming Space Coast Birding and Wildlife Festival in Titusville, Florida, from January 23 through 28, 2013.
Situated at the gateway to the famous Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Space Coast offers phenomenal birding for every interest and skill level. You can gawk at Florida's amazing and accommodating wading birds, take in the charismatic and endemic Florida Scrub-Jay, or head to the beach to sift through the impressive diversity of gulls that turn up on Cape Canaveral every year with an impressive array of trip leaders which this year includes the ABA's own Jeff Gordon, rare bird guru John Puschock and yours truly (acting as 10,000 Birds liaison as well).
We hope to meet face to face with lots of of ABA members while we're down there so make sure to stop by our booth at the trade show and say hi!
The American Birding Association is proud to be a Panther level sponsor for the 2013 Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival.
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- #ABArare – Slate-throated Redstart – Texas - May 2, 2015 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: May 1, 2015 - May 1, 2015 8:00
- New Mexico’s Dale Zimmerman receives ABA Ludlow Griscom Award - April 30, 2015 8:00
- Thank You, Dorian! Biking for Birds Photography Auction! - April 29, 2015 8:00
- Bird of the Year 2015: Here Come the Green Herons - April 28, 2015 8:00