I sat down with Andrew Guttenberg in the living room of his parent's home in Bozeman, Montana, to talk about his career as a birder and artist, his two cover paintings for Birding magazine, and of course, Common Nighthawks. I think you'll enjoy meeting this prodigiously talented young man.
Latest posts by Jeff Gordon (see all)
- New Jersey Audubon Seeks Director for Cape May Bird Observatory - February 23, 2014 8:00
- ABA’s 2014 Bird of the Year Revealed! - January 6, 2014 5:47
- ABA HQ Is Relocating in 2014! Join Us For A Big Announcement This Thursday! - September 7, 2013 3:00
- Ladies and Gentlemen, LIVE from Camp Avocet…Pish & Twitch!!! - August 22, 2013 11:37
- Meet Matt Daw, the Guy Who Found the New Mexico Rufous-necked Wood-Rail - July 9, 2013 2:00