Our new membership drive last month was a huge success, with 178 brand new members joining the ABA during that 2 week period. Welcome to those of you who signed up and thanks so much to those of you who continue to support the ABA through your continued membership.
If you missed the stickers in the Jan/Feb issue of Birding that featured the Common Nighthawk Bird of the Year cover, and we know that some of you did, we want to make sure you get them. There’s no better way to make yourself known as an ABA member out in the field.
So if you’re missing the BOY nighthawk sticker please drop an email to Liz Gordon at lgordon AT aba.org and she will get you set up.
Also in ABA related paraphernalia, we have some new items in the ABA Shop that may interest members or future members (please join!). ABA patches are now on sale, with the new circular logo that we debuted in sticker form earlier this year. Also you can get ABA logo’d luggage tags for the traveling birder.
Of course, the ABA shop is your place for ABA apparel, jewelry, pins, binocular straps, and various other doo-dads that any birder would want. Come check it out!
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- Townsend’s Lark-Bunting - May 26, 2016 8:00
- #ABArare – Berylline Hummingbird, Plain-capped Starthroat – Arizona - May 24, 2016 8:00
- Blog Birding #275 - May 23, 2016 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: May 20, 2016 - May 20, 2016 8:00
- 2016 State of the Birds Calls for Continent-wide Commitment to Bird Conservation - May 18, 2016 2:00