I don’t know about you, but I absolutely hate packing for a trip. I’m a chronic procrastinator in this area, so having a list of things to take (and knowing what to expect at the airport) makes the process go much more smoothly. That’s precisely what Alan Knue offers us in the current issue of A Birder’s Guide to Travel with his article, “Packing 411 for Birders”.
Although Alan’s article focuses on tips for air travel, even those who are preparing for a land-or water-based trip will find much useful information. And I should note that I’ve traveled (and roomed) with Alan on more than one international trip, so I know first hand what a whiz he is when it comes to packing!
At the end of Alan’s article (which you can read here), he invites you to share your own packing tips and travel experiences below, in the comments at the ABA Blog. We hope to hear from you!
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- 2014 AOU Check-list Supplement is Out! - July 30, 2014 3:56
- “Conservation Milestones” Debuts! - July 2, 2014 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Conservation & Community, 2014 - June 18, 2014 8:00
- Your turn: Birding Urban Arizona - April 13, 2014 8:00
- Your turn: Birding Vancouver Island - April 12, 2014 8:00