It’s photo quiz time!
We’ll get around to the New Photo Quiz–September/October 2013 Birding in just a moment. But first things first: the answers to the July/August 2013 photo quiz. Here you go:
Scroll down to the bottom of the post, past the quiz images, to where it says “Spoiler Alert.”
Alright, back now to the issue at hand. The new photo quiz is a bit of a departure from standard operating procedure. This time, we’re giving you two photos of the same bird. Our quiz bird was photographed this past summer in Sax-Zim Bog, St. Louis County, Minnesota.
An answer and analysis (plus credit to the photographer) will be provided after a little while. But let’s first see what we can figure out on our own. Take a look at these photos, and let us know what you think. Have at it!
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 3: Life is Good - November 19, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 2: Keep Calm and Get Help - November 18, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 1: Bummer Dude - November 17, 2015 1:00
- Photo Quiz: October 2015 Birding - November 7, 2015 8:00
- The Loveliest Epitaph - October 27, 2015 8:00