Photo Quiz time!
Here are the New Photo Quiz images in the November/December 2013 issue of Birding magazine.
Birds are marvelously complex, and no bird species ought to be reduced to a single field mark. Which is a clue to this photo quiz…
Each of our quiz birds is posed in such a way that you cannot see a key field mark, perhaps the key field mark. Please tell us (1) what key field mark is obscured or invisible, and (2) how you identified the bird anyhow.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Birding Apps 2.0 - April 20, 2016 8:00
- The Least-Identified Birds in the ABA Area: Thoughts on the Featured Photo, April 2016 Birding - April 18, 2016 8:00
- Ship Happens - April 6, 2016 8:00
- Birding is Easy and Hard - March 30, 2016 8:00
- Birding at the Zoo - March 2, 2016 8:00