Photo Quiz time!
Here are the New Photo Quiz images in the November/December 2013 issue of Birding magazine.
Birds are marvelously complex, and no bird species ought to be reduced to a single field mark. Which is a clue to this photo quiz…
Each of our quiz birds is posed in such a way that you cannot see a key field mark, perhaps the key field mark. Please tell us (1) what key field mark is obscured or invisible, and (2) how you identified the bird anyhow.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Introducing the ABA State Guides - November 19, 2014 8:00
- ABA Members: Submit Your Photos to Birding Magazine - November 11, 2014 8:00
- Featured Photo: September/October 2014 Birding - October 26, 2014 8:00
- Birding magazine welcomes Ioana Seritan - October 5, 2014 8:00
- Response to Al Schirmacher - October 1, 2014 8:00