Photo Quiz time!
Here are the New Photo Quiz images in the November/December 2013 issue of Birding magazine.
Birds are marvelously complex, and no bird species ought to be reduced to a single field mark. Which is a clue to this photo quiz…
Each of our quiz birds is posed in such a way that you cannot see a key field mark, perhaps the key field mark. Please tell us (1) what key field mark is obscured or invisible, and (2) how you identified the bird anyhow.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Birding Photo Quiz: February 2017 - February 4, 2017 8:00
- eBird Has Taken Over My Life. It’s All Good. - December 31, 2016 8:00
- Photo Quiz: December 2016 Birding - December 6, 2016 8:00
- One Touch of Nature - November 30, 2016 1:32
- ICYMI: Bird Records Committees: A Modest Proposal - November 29, 2016 8:00