Do you have trouble keeping warm while birding this time of year? If so, make sure you check out Erik’s Bruhnke’s article, “Warming Up to Winter Birding”, in the current issue of Birder’s Guide to Gear. Erik grew up in Wisconsin and lives in Duluth, so he knows what he’s talking about! To read the article, just click here. The entire issue is available online.
Or maybe you’re an old pro when it comes to keeping toasty warm in the dead of winter. Please share your tips with the rest of us in the comment section below. Likewise, if you have questions for Erik, please share them.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- YOUR TURN: Making the Most of Your Next Birding Tour - March 26, 2015 8:00
- 2015–2016 Pelagic Directory online now! - March 25, 2015 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Travel, 2015 - March 18, 2015 8:00
- YOUR TURN: Traveling Light - January 18, 2015 8:00
- YOUR TURN: Getting the Most out of Your Camera - January 17, 2015 8:00