As the technology gets smaller, lighter, and more affordable, more and more birders are carrying cameras into the field these days. In fact, there are so many choices, it can be a bit daunting.
Thankfully, in this issue of Birder’s Guide to Gear, Derek Lovitch has broken the choices down into easy-to-understand categories in his article, “Birding Photography”. He gives us the plusses and minuses of each type of camera. Knowing which camera is best for a certain set of conditions will help you in choosing the model that’s right for you.
To read Derek’s the article, just click here. The entire issue is available online.
Derek and I also welcome you to share your tips and knowledge. Likewise, if you have questions for Derek, please share them in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Gear, 2015 - December 10, 2015 8:00
- YOUR TURN: Clarifying What Counts - December 8, 2015 8:00
- YOUR TURN: Understanding Phylogenetics - December 5, 2015 8:00
- How should we pronounce Trindade? - November 5, 2015 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Listing & Taxonomy, 2015 - October 8, 2015 8:00