Here’s an incredible opportunity for the right person. And also some very big shoes to fill and bins to carry. Jobs like this tend not to open very often, so if you believe you have what it takes to helm a storied organization in one of the world’s acknowledged centers of birding culture, you are encouraged to apply. With the ABA moving into its new headquarters just across Delaware Bay later this year, we’re looking forward to working closely with New Jersey Audubon and the successful candidate for this position on matters of interest to birds and birders of the Mid-Atlantic and far beyond.
From the NJAS website:
The Cape May Bird Observatory (CMBO) Director is responsible for leadership and direction of the Bird Observatory including two sites in Cape May County (Northwood Center in Cape May Point and the Center for Research and Education in Goshen). The CMBO Director must be fully engaged in all program platforms, fund raising and special events, and is expected to grow and promote CMBO to maintain its excellent reputation and establish it as the top bird observatory in North America. More information is available here.
Best of luck to all who apply!
Latest posts by Jeff Gordon (see all)
- New and Noteworthy: Swarovski’s BTX Provides an Eye-opening Scope Experience - March 3, 2017 2:12
- ICYMI: We Love The Jerk? - January 24, 2017 8:00
- Your Support Makes All the Difference! - December 1, 2016 10:00
- Your Voice, Your Vote: Will We Add Hawaii to the ABA Area? - September 7, 2016 8:00
- Only Eleven More Months Until The Biggest Week 2017! - June 16, 2016 8:00