The March 2014 issue of Birder’s Guide to Travel contains the ABA’s highly-praised Pelagic Directory. Here (on page 78) you’ll find most of the ABA Area’s most popular pelagic trips, in one convenient list, arranged by geography and date. And be sure to check out Diana Doyle’s “Pelagic Prep” article, immediately preceding, for tips on how to make your pelagic experience as comfortable as possible.
This year’s Pelagic Directory covers trips that take place though February 2015. If you are a pelagic trip organizer, and you’d like to be featured in next year’s Pelagic Directory (it’s free!), please contact me at [email protected] for instructions. Submissions for the March 2015–February 2016 season will be accepted between 1 October and 1 December 2014.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- Conservation and Community in Northern Mexico - June 25, 2016 10:53
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Conservation & Community, 2016 - June 14, 2016 8:00
- Moving forward: increasing female leadership in birding - June 7, 2016 1:07
- Birding on Budgeted Time in Seattle - April 2, 2016 8:00
- Texas’s Sky Islands - March 31, 2016 8:00