The ABA is excited to announce the publication to two new state-based bird books, published by Scott & Nix, and authored by two current ABA staffers, who just happen to be contributors to the ABA Blog as well.
Rick Wright handles the American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of New Jersey, which will be followed shortly by the ABA Field Guide to Birds of Colorado by Ted Floyd. Both are intended to be the first in a series of guides aimed primarily at beginning and intermediate birders, but any field guide junkie who might like a nicely laid out local guide with some sharp photos by the exemplary Brian Small will probably find them appropriate as well.
If you’ve received the ABA Guide to Birds of New Jersey, please let us know! We’d love to hear what you think of it!
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- Blog Birding #317 - April 25, 2017 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: April 21, 2017 - April 21, 2017 8:00
- American Birding Podcast: 2017 Splits and Lumps, The AOS Episode - April 20, 2017 8:00
- Blog Birding #316 - April 17, 2017 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: April 14, 2017 - April 14, 2017 8:00