The ABA is excited to announce the publication to two new state-based bird books, published by Scott & Nix, and authored by two current ABA staffers, who just happen to be contributors to the ABA Blog as well.
Rick Wright handles the American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of New Jersey, which will be followed shortly by the ABA Field Guide to Birds of Colorado by Ted Floyd. Both are intended to be the first in a series of guides aimed primarily at beginning and intermediate birders, but any field guide junkie who might like a nicely laid out local guide with some sharp photos by the exemplary Brian Small will probably find them appropriate as well.
If you’ve received the ABA Guide to Birds of New Jersey, please let us know! We’d love to hear what you think of it!
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- Rare Bird Alert: March 24, 2017 - March 24, 2017 8:00
- American Birding Podcast: Nathan Pieplow and The Field Guide to Bird Sounds - March 23, 2017 8:00
- Blog Birding #312 - March 20, 2017 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: March 17, 2017 - March 17, 2017 8:00
- #ABArare – Bananaquit – Florida - March 16, 2017 8:00