When Diana Doyle speaks about preparing for a pelagic trip, you should listen: Diana lives on a boat!
The March 2014 issue of Birder’s Guide to Travel features Diana’s latest article, “Pelagic Prep: Getting Ready to Bird at Sea”. From how to prepare to what to do (and, perhaps more importantly, what not to do) on board, you can read Diana’s advice online (and for free!) by following this link. Once the e-magazine has downloaded, just turn to page 70. You can download the entire issue, or just Diana’s article, by clicking on the fourth button from the right in the toolbar above the magazine’s pages.
Do any of Diana’s suggestions work especially well for you? Is there something you’ve personally found helpful which she didn’t mention? Do you have a general comment about her article? Please, share your own tips and comments with other ABA members here, in the comment section below this post.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Gear, 2015 - December 10, 2015 8:00
- YOUR TURN: Clarifying What Counts - December 8, 2015 8:00
- YOUR TURN: Understanding Phylogenetics - December 5, 2015 8:00
- How should we pronounce Trindade? - November 5, 2015 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Listing & Taxonomy, 2015 - October 8, 2015 8:00