Here are three images that appear in the “Featured Photo” column of the May/June 2014 issue of Birding. We won’t tell you quite yet which of these is actually the main featured photo! You’ll have to read the print version of Birding to find out.
For now, let’s have some fun with these three photos. They’re all gnatcatchers (Polioptila spp.) photographed in the USA. We’re dealing here with three different individuals, although not necessarily three different species.
What species do you think they are?
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Gluttons for Knowledge - January 7, 2015 6:08
- Great Expectations - January 6, 2015 8:00
- Photo Quiz, November/December 2014 Birding - December 31, 2014 8:00
- 25th Report of the ABA Checklist Committee, 2013–2014 - December 24, 2014 8:00
- Introducing the ABA State Guides - November 19, 2014 8:00