Here are three images that appear in the “Featured Photo” column of the May/June 2014 issue of Birding. We won’t tell you quite yet which of these is actually the main featured photo! You’ll have to read the print version of Birding to find out.
For now, let’s have some fun with these three photos. They’re all gnatcatchers (Polioptila spp.) photographed in the USA. We’re dealing here with three different individuals, although not necessarily three different species.
What species do you think they are?
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Introducing the ABA State Guides - November 19, 2014 8:00
- ABA Members: Submit Your Photos to Birding Magazine - November 11, 2014 8:00
- Featured Photo: September/October 2014 Birding - October 26, 2014 8:00
- Birding magazine welcomes Ioana Seritan - October 5, 2014 8:00
- Response to Al Schirmacher - October 1, 2014 8:00