Here are three images that appear in the “Featured Photo” column of the May/June 2014 issue of Birding. We won’t tell you quite yet which of these is actually the main featured photo! You’ll have to read the print version of Birding to find out.
For now, let’s have some fun with these three photos. They’re all gnatcatchers (Polioptila spp.) photographed in the USA. We’re dealing here with three different individuals, although not necessarily three different species.
What species do you think they are?
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- That Was So Fun, Let’s Do It Again - December 17, 2015 8:00
- Photo Quiz: December 2015 Birding - December 14, 2015 8:00
- Refuge: Thoughts on Birding at Bon Secour - December 12, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 3: Life is Good - November 19, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 2: Keep Calm and Get Help - November 18, 2015 8:00