If only we could hear the bird sing. Well, we can’t. Nevertheless, this bird can be identified from the photo.
Tom Johnson’s detailed analysis of this image appears in the print version of the July/August 2014 Birding, in press right now. For now, let’s see if we can work it out together online.
What do you think it is? And as always: Why? Please explain your answer.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 3: Life is Good - November 19, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 2: Keep Calm and Get Help - November 18, 2015 8:00
- I’m Losing My Hearing, Part 1: Bummer Dude - November 17, 2015 1:00
- Photo Quiz: October 2015 Birding - November 7, 2015 8:00
- The Loveliest Epitaph - October 27, 2015 8:00