If only we could hear the bird sing. Well, we can’t. Nevertheless, this bird can be identified from the photo.
Tom Johnson’s detailed analysis of this image appears in the print version of the July/August 2014 Birding, in press right now. For now, let’s see if we can work it out together online.
What do you think it is? And as always: Why? Please explain your answer.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Birding Photo Quiz: February 2017 - February 4, 2017 8:00
- eBird Has Taken Over My Life. It’s All Good. - December 31, 2016 8:00
- Photo Quiz: December 2016 Birding - December 6, 2016 8:00
- One Touch of Nature - November 30, 2016 1:32
- ICYMI: Bird Records Committees: A Modest Proposal - November 29, 2016 8:00