If only we could hear the bird sing. Well, we can’t. Nevertheless, this bird can be identified from the photo.
Tom Johnson’s detailed analysis of this image appears in the print version of the July/August 2014 Birding, in press right now. For now, let’s see if we can work it out together online.
What do you think it is? And as always: Why? Please explain your answer.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Birding Apps 2.0 - April 20, 2016 8:00
- The Least-Identified Birds in the ABA Area: Thoughts on the Featured Photo, April 2016 Birding - April 18, 2016 8:00
- Ship Happens - April 6, 2016 8:00
- Birding is Easy and Hard - March 30, 2016 8:00
- Birding at the Zoo - March 2, 2016 8:00