If only we could hear the bird sing. Well, we can’t. Nevertheless, this bird can be identified from the photo.
Tom Johnson’s detailed analysis of this image appears in the print version of the July/August 2014 Birding, in press right now. For now, let’s see if we can work it out together online.
What do you think it is? And as always: Why? Please explain your answer.
Latest posts by Ted Floyd (see all)
- Introducing the ABA State Guides - November 19, 2014 8:00
- ABA Members: Submit Your Photos to Birding Magazine - November 11, 2014 8:00
- Featured Photo: September/October 2014 Birding - October 26, 2014 8:00
- Birding magazine welcomes Ioana Seritan - October 5, 2014 8:00
- Response to Al Schirmacher - October 1, 2014 8:00