Having the right gear with you can be the different between thoroughly enjoying yourself and…not. Things like wet feet, fogged binoculars, and swarms of blackflies can have you running back to the car and wishing you were home, instead.
In “Gearing Up for a Neotropical Adventure“, Kathi Borgmann shares her thoughts on the gear you need to have with you to make a birding trip to the Neotropics enjoyable. And if you’re aware of what Kathi’s been up two the last two years, you know her opinions on the subject are well informed.
If you have questions for Kathi, or you wish to share your own advice, please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Gear, 2016 - November 25, 2016 8:00
- To Be a Species or Not To Be a Species? - October 17, 2016 8:00
- It’s a Family Affair - October 13, 2016 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Listing & Taxonomy, 2016 - October 12, 2016 8:00
- Genesis: How the Gay Birders of North America Came to Be - July 9, 2016 8:00