The 2016 issue of Birder’s Guide to Travel contains the ABA’s highly-praised Pelagic Directory. Here (on page 52) you’ll find a comprehensive list of the ABA Area’s pelagic trips, arranged by geography and date. You might also want to check out articles by Diana Doyle and Debi Shearwater from prior issues; they both offer tips to help make your pelagic experience as comfortable as possible.
This year’s Pelagic Directory covers trips that take place though February 2017. If you are a pelagic trip organizer, and you’d like to be featured in next year’s Pelagic Directory (it’s free!), please contact me at [email protected] for instructions. Submissions for the March 2017–February 2018 season will be accepted until January 1, 2017.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- A Crashless Course in Avoiding Bird Collisions - February 7, 2017 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Gear, 2016 - November 25, 2016 8:00
- To Be a Species or Not To Be a Species? - October 17, 2016 8:00
- It’s a Family Affair - October 13, 2016 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Listing & Taxonomy, 2016 - October 12, 2016 8:00