In last year’s Birder’s Guide to Gear, Kathi Borgmann offered some great advice on what to pack on a birding trip to Neotropics in “Gearing Up for a Neotropical Adventure“. In her follow-up article appearing in the 2016 issue of Birder’s Guide to Travel–“Bird Like a Neotropical Pro“–she outlines how to prepare for the trip of a lifetime well before you head to the airport, so that you can get the most out of the experience.
This is precisely the kind of expert advice shared by ABA members that I hope you’ve come to expect within the pages of Birder’s Guide. This advice, and all issues of Birder’s Guide, are available to the birding community free of charge. Just click here to access them. It’s one of the many services the ABA offers the birding community.
Do you have advice of your own to offer? Questions for Kathi? Please let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- A Crashless Course in Avoiding Bird Collisions - February 7, 2017 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Gear, 2016 - November 25, 2016 8:00
- To Be a Species or Not To Be a Species? - October 17, 2016 8:00
- It’s a Family Affair - October 13, 2016 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Listing & Taxonomy, 2016 - October 12, 2016 8:00