If you ever find yourself in Seattle with a little (or a lot of) time to go birding, then local birder Brendan McGarry has got some great advice for you. His article, “Birding on Budgeted Time in Seattle“, offers concise descriptions of (and which birds you can find at) some of the city’s best birding locations. Some of them are even within walking distance of downtown!
Do you have questions for Brendan or advice of your own to offer? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Latest posts by Michael Retter (see all)
- A Crashless Course in Avoiding Bird Collisions - February 7, 2017 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Gear, 2016 - November 25, 2016 8:00
- To Be a Species or Not To Be a Species? - October 17, 2016 8:00
- It’s a Family Affair - October 13, 2016 8:00
- SNEAK PEEK! Birder’s Guide to Listing & Taxonomy, 2016 - October 12, 2016 8:00