Throughout the year, the ABA has been holding prize drawings for those who join, renew, gift a membership, or recruit new members into the organization. The July winners of the two sets of ABA State Field Guides were John Mitchell of Philadelphia, PA and Bill Lambert & Alexandra McQuade of Fort Wayne, IN. If you did not win, but would like to purchase any of the state field guides, Buteo Books offers ABA members a 10% discount.
So, here we are halfway through the year, and it’s time to announce the next prize. Everyone who joins the ABA, renews their membership, extends their membership, gifts a membership, or recruits a new member through September 30, 2016 will be entered into a drawing for a 3-night stay at the spectacular Casa de San Pedro in southern Arizona! While there, you will be treated to a day of birding with Naturalist Journeys and fine dining at Café Roka in Bisbee, AZ and Pizzeria Mimosa in Hereford, AZ.
Links to learn more about the prize sponsors:
Casa de San Pedro (3-night stay)
Naturalist Journeys (1 day tour with lunch)
Café Roka ($50 certificate)
Pizzeria Mimosa ($50 certificate)
See rules: ABA Membership Drawing Rules
Latest posts by David Hartley (see all)
- March Membership Drawing, Good Birders Still Don’t Wear White - March 9, 2017 4:16
- Leica Binocular and Peterson Field Guide Winners - March 8, 2017 1:50
- Announcing the ABA’s Big Year Membership Contest Winners - January 19, 2017 3:25
- Final Days to Win Trips to Panama, Trinidad, and the Zeiss Victory SF Binocular - December 29, 2016 2:53
- Eagle Optics Ranger Binocular Giveaway - December 20, 2016 1:30