Our August/September membership contest for the 3-night stay at Casa de San Pedro has come to a close. And, the winner of the drawing is … Rick Gordon (no relation to the ABA President Jeff Gordon) of Santa Fe, NM! Congratulations, Rick! Mason E. King of Concord, MA was initially drawn as the winner, but due to circumstances he was not able to accept the prize, instead he will receive a free year of membership. Congratulations, Mason!
Our October membership prize sponsor is Buteo Books, the go to bookstore for all of your birding book needs. All ABA members receive a 10% discount when making purchases at Buteo Books. This month we’re changing things up a bit. Rather than drawing for one prize, we will be drawing for ten! Everyone who joins the ABA, renews, extends their membership, gifts a membership, or recruits a new member during the month of October will be entered into a drawing for one of ten – $25 Buteo Books gift certificates.
Fine print: No purchase necessary to participate in the join/renew drawing. Mail a 3×5 card to American Birding Association P.O. Box 744 Delaware City, DE 19706 with your contact information by 10/31/16, and you will be entered into the drawing.
Latest posts by David Hartley (see all)
- March Membership Drawing, Good Birders Still Don’t Wear White - March 9, 2017 4:16
- Leica Binocular and Peterson Field Guide Winners - March 8, 2017 1:50
- Announcing the ABA’s Big Year Membership Contest Winners - January 19, 2017 3:25
- Final Days to Win Trips to Panama, Trinidad, and the Zeiss Victory SF Binocular - December 29, 2016 2:53
- Eagle Optics Ranger Binocular Giveaway - December 20, 2016 1:30