For more than a decade, Global Rescue has provided unparalleled services to travelers around the world, and is the official emergency evacuation provider of the American Birding Association. Now, you can secure the value of your next great trip with our Signature Travel Insurance, available in partnership with the American Birding Association Global Rescue members. Whether your next adventure is for birding or sightseeing, Signature Travel Insurance gives you the peace of mind of knowing the money you spend on your travel is protected.
Global Rescue and IMG have created one of the industry’s most complete travel insurance products, integrating Global Rescue’s advisory and evacuation services with the financial protection of a comprehensive travel insurance program. Our Signature Travel Insurance helps you secure the value of your trip, because when your best laid travel plans go awry, you shouldn’t have to take a financial hit, too.
- Trip cancellation insured up to $100,000
- Trip interruption insured up to 150% of trip cost insured
- Up to $2,500 for lost luggage/baggage delay
- $100,000 emergency medical/dental coverage
- $100,000 common carrier AD&D coverage
- Up to $2,500 for sports equipment rental
- Cancel-for-any-reason coverage 75% of trip cost
- Interrupt-for-any-reason coverage 75% of trip cost
Signature Travel Insurance policies start at just $20. We strongly recommend that you learn more about Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance by visiting www.globalrescue.com/aba or calling +1 (617) 459-4200.
† Signature Travel Insurance available only to residents of the United States. International Medical Group® (IMG®) is a leader in global benefits and travel insurance services. The above is a summary of benefits. Please review the insurance policy for detailed description of the terms, conditions and exclusions. Plan availability and benefits may change per state. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the coverage, you may submit a cancellation request and receive a full refund within 10 days from the effective date of your insurance coverage, as long as your trip departure date has not occurred and you have not filed a claim. The policy is non-refundable after 10 days. Insurance benefits are underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company. Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company. The Crum & Forster group of companies is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best Company 2015.
Latest posts by ABA (see all)
- Open Mic: U.S. Navy’s Northern Edge 17– Negative influence on avian species? - March 14, 2017 8:00
- ICYMI: Open Mic: Hoary Redpoll; A False Dichotomy? - February 28, 2017 8:00
- Watching The Big Game for Ads? Check out one for Song Bird Coffee! - February 5, 2017 8:00
- Open Mic: An Open Letter to Everyone Who Loves Birds - January 11, 2017 8:00
- Call for 2017 ABA Awards Nominations! - December 17, 2016 8:00