The next episode of the American Birding Podcast is ready to go!
With the incredible and ambitious Merlin app, the Cornell Lab of Ornithology claims to be able to identify your mystery bird photos. Project Manager Drew Weber joins Nate Swick to talk about how it works and what kind of applications this program has for every birder.
Plus we discuss potential taxonomic changes coming down the pike from the American Ornithological Society, and Nate shares your Ruddy Turnstone stories as we continue to celebrate the 2017 Bird of the Year.
Thanks to Song Bird Coffee for sponsoring this episode! Song Bird Coffee is the gold-standard for shade-grown, bird-friendly coffee!
Thanks for listening!
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- Rare Bird Alert: March 24, 2017 - March 24, 2017 8:00
- American Birding Podcast: Nathan Pieplow and The Field Guide to Bird Sounds - March 23, 2017 8:00
- Blog Birding #312 - March 20, 2017 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: March 17, 2017 - March 17, 2017 8:00
- #ABArare – Bananaquit – Florida - March 16, 2017 8:00