The next episode of the American Birding Podcast is out!
I’m joined by master bird recordist Lang Elliott as he talks about his new project, a sound-recording expedition to the western US. Lang hopes to record in a wide variety of locations and habitats, and he’s documenting his journey on his website, Music of Nature, and sharing his recordings in a new podcast he has launched.
Also, ABA president Jeff Gordon checks in, reporting from eastern Pennsylvania where a Black-backed Oriole has been attracting birders from all over to a nondescript neighborhood outside of Philadelphia full of people who had a front row seat to a real birding phenomenon.
Thanks to Naturalist Journeys for sponsoring this episode.
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- Rare Bird Alert: March 24, 2017 - March 24, 2017 8:00
- American Birding Podcast: Nathan Pieplow and The Field Guide to Bird Sounds - March 23, 2017 8:00
- Blog Birding #312 - March 20, 2017 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: March 17, 2017 - March 17, 2017 8:00
- #ABArare – Bananaquit – Florida - March 16, 2017 8:00