The ABA is holding a membership drive between now and the end of February 2017. Purchase a new membership or renew your current membership (no matter when it expires) before February 28, 2017, and you will be entered in a drawing to win a pair of Leica Trinovid binoculars. I was able to try them out at the end of 2015, and I wrote a review here. They’re a sharp piece of glass and we’re excited to offer them to a lucky member.
These are the latest in Leica’s venerable Trinovid line and offer superb optical performance and durability. Retailing for just under $1000, these Trinovids will help you get more out of all your birding, as will being an ABA member.
So if you appreciate the blog and the podcast and our many social media avenues for bringing birding and the ABA to a broader audience, there’s no better time to show your support with an ABA membership! You just might get something really great out of it, too.
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- Rare Bird Alert: April 21, 2017 - April 21, 2017 8:00
- American Birding Podcast: 2017 Splits and Lumps, The AOS Episode - April 20, 2017 8:00
- Blog Birding #316 - April 17, 2017 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: April 14, 2017 - April 14, 2017 8:00
- #ABArare – Cuban Vireo – Florida - April 12, 2017 8:00