As the east coast pelagic season is about to start up, you could win the trip of your dreams just by being a member of the ABA. Join, renew or give a membership during the month of April and you’ll be entered into a drawing for two seats on the world famous Stormy Petrel II courtesy of Brian Patteson’s Seabirding. Sailing from Hatteras, North Carolina, Brian’s pelagic trips have become an essential part of the full ABA birding experience. Now’s your chance to share in the riches of the sea with one of the best pelagic teams in the world.
Latest posts by David Hartley (see all)
- April Drawing for Two Seats Aboard the Stormy Petrel II - April 13, 2017 3:24
- Drawing Results for Good Birders Still Don’t Wear White - April 12, 2017 12:45
- March Membership Drawing, Good Birders Still Don’t Wear White - March 9, 2017 4:16
- Leica Binocular and Peterson Field Guide Winners - March 8, 2017 1:50
- Announcing the ABA’s Big Year Membership Contest Winners - January 19, 2017 3:25