When the birding calendar turns to spring the birder’s calendar often turns to The Biggest Week in American Birding, that big celebration of birding, birders and bird conservation held every May in northwest Ohio. The ABA is once again proud and excited to serve as a host for the festival.
In addition to the birding and schmoozing that comes along with a festival like this, the ABA is excited to help host an event Sunday night, May 7, based around the book Good Birders Still Don’t Wear White. A selection of birders whose essays are featured in the book will be there to talk about their passion for birds offer tips and advice based on their experiences. It will be moderated by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt editor Lisa White and ABA President Jeffrey Gordon and should be a really great time.
There’s a lot going on at The Biggest Week this year. Come out and join us for an amazing opportunity to enjoy birds and birders!
Latest posts by Nate Swick (see all)
- Rare Bird Alert: April 21, 2017 - April 21, 2017 8:00
- American Birding Podcast: 2017 Splits and Lumps, The AOS Episode - April 20, 2017 8:00
- Blog Birding #316 - April 17, 2017 8:00
- Rare Bird Alert: April 14, 2017 - April 14, 2017 8:00
- #ABArare – Cuban Vireo – Florida - April 12, 2017 8:00